Monday, January 21, 2013

Dove's Intensive Nourishment Body Lotion (For Extra Dry Skin)

Another one of my favourite products at the moment is Dove's Intensive Nourishment body lotion for extra dry skin. It's part of Dove's DeepCare COMPLEX body lotion range. .

The DeepCare COMPLEX range. 
I started using this product because of my dry skin which was caused by psoriasis. I've been using it for a few months and thoroughly enjoying it. All I can say is that it really does provide intensive nourishment. It leaves my skin feeling nourished and moisturized without the 'oily' feeling. If you find the 'extra dry' variation too intense then you can try the other dry skin varieties.

One of the main symptoms of psoriasis is dry and itchy skin so this product provided me with the moisture that I needed and also helped alleviate the itch and the dryness.

Moisturizing twice a day helps to keep your skin smooth and moisturized for longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment