Monday, January 14, 2013

Really Lovin' Dove's Antiperspirant For Men

To break away from all the fashion posts recently, I decided to make a list of some personal products that I'm really enjoying at the moment. This is the first of the products I'm going to review.

Dove For Men Antiperspirant Aerosal, Clean Comfort - 150ml





The antiperspirant is part of the greater Dove Men + Care range 


I decided a few years ago that roll-on and deodorant sticks don't really work too well on my skin and most times leave stains on my clothes so I've been using antiperspirant sprays ever since. 

What I like about this product is that it not only eliminates sweat and odour, but it also has great skin care ingredients which eliminate dry and itchy skin. Dove is famous for it's skin care and that philosophy has been carried into its deodorants and antiperspirant range. 

I also like the fact that it's not heavily scented. It has a brief, fresh 'manly' scent which disappears after application. I know for sure that at the end of a long day my sweat and odour will be under control. 

Dove really sticks to its promise of 24 hour protection. I know it's gross, but whenever I'm trying to find a new antiperspirant I always conduct a little 'smell test' on myself. In the middle of the day, maybe whenever I get a break, I go to the bathroom and run my fingers over my under arms. As I said, I know it's gross but for me its a great way of finding out whether I'm smelling or not. I must say that this product really does last 24 hours. In fact, even after I have my evening shower, the light scent still lingers on my under arms. I love that. 

And for only R20 from Clicks (I'm not sure what the original price was) this is definitely a keeper!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment