Monday, August 11, 2014

August Wish List.


With winter on it's way out (well in the southern hemisphere) and summer on it's way in, I stumbled upon these amazing pants and watches from ASOS. They are always having a sale so if you haven't been on to their website, I suggest you do.

Chinos are so versatile - warm in winter and cool in summer. Plus you can dress them up or down. I love jeans but recently I am really enjoying chinos, especially the different colours that they are available in.

My style varies a lot but mostly I prefer comfortable, trendy clothes with a hint of sexiness. I also prefer form fitting styles, hence anything skinny gets a nod from me. If I could just have one of these I would be very happy!

The pants I have chosen are pretty awesome and are excellent for all men but particularly tall slim/skinny men who often have difficulty finding pants that are long enough. The good news is that cropped pants are in right now, so even if you find the pants don't go all the way to the shoe, it's fine. Just give it a fold or two and instantly you'll be sporting a trend. 



Ben Sherman stainless steel. $64 / R680. 


ASOS skinny chinos. $32. / R340 

ASOS watch with compass face. $19 / R202. 

Jack & Jones $38 / R404.




Ben Sherman White Dial. $41 / R440. 
Religion Noize skinny jeans in true black. $71 / R750. 

Karl Lagerfeld chain watch. $412 / R4,400. 

Don't know if I would pay R620 for sweatpants, but these are very cool.


Native Youth sweatpants. $58 / R620.

Cropped and cuffed pants are definitely still in this season.

ASOS smart pants in twill. $36 / R380. 
ASOS three dial watch. $29 / R310. 






Criminal Damage super skinny jeans in wine red. $50 / R530. 



Asos watch $29 / R310. 


ASOS skinny chinos. $32 / R340. 


Asos denim sweatpants. $58 / R600.



More about ASOS and other online shopping websites in my next post.

ASOS website: www.asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment